Which Couriers do you use?
- We use a wide variety of couriers including but not limited to- Courier’s Please, Aramex Couriers, Auspost, Toll, and Capital Transport
- We cannot guarantee which courier we will use.
- In some cases, including small towns, the delivery will go to their nearest depot or a designated collection point in the closest town. Unfortunately, this is the policy of the transport companies and couriers - sometimes delivery is not possible to your actual address.
- Note: You must supply a street address for courier delivery.
- If you would like to request the delivery is made by a particular courier- Please contact us at email@example.com prior to making your order or save your order as a quote and contact us. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Please note this may delay dispatch times, and there may be extra shipping charges.
Can I use my own Courier?
Yes, we do allow customers to ship an order using their own Courier.
So this can occur, please follow the following steps:
- When creating your order, put the Delivery Instruction in that you will be supplying the courier - see image below.
- Complete your order on the website using the Click and Collect option.
- Send the packaging label to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can attach the label to the package.
Step 1 - Click on Add delivery Instructions
Add clear instructions and shown in red below