Bank deposit or EFT is a valid payment method for online orders.
You have the option to deposit cash at any ANZ bank branch, or alternatively direct deposit funds into our account including reference number and name.
If you wish to pay with cash over the counter at your local ANZ bank or just transfer money to our bank account from your bank account you can do this easily at the checkout.
All you need to do is
1. Select the Bank Deposit option at the checkout and complete the sale.
2. Go to your local ANZ or log in to your online banking app and transfer the exact value of your order to us.
3. Place your order number as the reference.
4. Please email your order number to confirm your payment.
5. Once the payment has been received in our bank account we will send your order.
Direct Bank Deposit or Internet Transfer
Send To Aqua Gardening
BSB: 014274, Account Number: 287046371
When you pay using Bank Deposit payment method you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
* We will not reserve any stock until payment has been received to our account.
* We will not dispatch any order until full payment has been received to our account.
* If an order is not paid within 7 days it will be automatically closed without any notice if you wish to still order it please email us and we will renew your order, please note that if any price changed it will be reflected in the new invoice.